Sunday, July 14, 2013

Netwalking Simcoe ! 11 Aug 2013

barrie2While I was putting together my first netwalking event ( networking while walking ) a few peers in the Barrie, Orillia and Collingwood area reached out to me suggesting we run one in Simcoe.

Yeah, I’m a Toronto guy, but I’ve always had a strong connection with the Simcoe area, covered it for years as a barrielibraryfundraiser and the Planned Giving Counsel of Simcoe County ( a philanthropic bizdev org ) has always been supportive in my work and career as have the great folks at the Barrie Public Library.

So! Thanks to fellow business networking enthusiastRebeccaPalmer Rebecca Palmer who reached out and is co-hosting #NetwalkingBarrie on August 11!

Why netwalking?! Check out my original premise for the idea, or how it turned out – it was a great way to talk business in the fresh air!

Target attendee is the same, fundraisers, entrepreneurs and people who care about career development. Cost is the same – nothing!

We’ll start off at the always awesome Casa Cappuccino, my business go-to in Barrrie and we’ll walk the waterline and end up back in town for an optional barrie1lunch. Meet around 8:30am, we’ll leave by 9am and be eating lunch around noon!

Business-Tweeters we’ll use the hashtag #NetwalkingBarrie

Everyone not using it, consider joining Twitter! Here’s a couple tips

Are you ready to take a walk to build your career, your business?

RSVP HERE < I’ll introduce us all before the day of.

Hope so, Rebecca and I will see you there!blog

Paul Nazareth

No comments:

Post a Comment